Blog Background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Amen!

My entire life all I really wanted when I grew up was to be a wife and mother. I didn't want fame and fortune, just a loving husband and kiddos who called me "Mom". Well apparently I'm not the only one who feels the same way. On one of the blogs I read (on my sidebar under "Dripping With Passion"), she did a wonderful post about her desires for motherhood. As I was reading I just kept thinking in my head, "YES! This is exactly how I feel!!" So instead of writing my own post on the same subject, I'm just posting a link to hers because she wrote it all out so much more eloquently than I ever could. So without further ado... here's the link: I Want A Baby.

*And just a note- I want a husband BEFORE any babies come!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment