Blog Background

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Christmas Time!!

I LOVE Christmas. It's my absolute favorite time of year. In fact, I enjoy the day after Thanksgiving MORE than Thanksgiving itself. My mom and I spend practically the whole day decorating the house for Christmas, we go out and get our Christmas tree, and finally listen to Christmas music! (We're strict and don't listen to Christmas before Thanksgiving. We take one holiday at a time.) I thought to start off the Christmas season, I'd post a link to a story that I posted to my blog clear back in May in my "From Facebook" 'series'. For me at least- this story beautifully explains the true meaning of Christmas, and how we can keep that meaning with us all year long. The story is: The Three Levels of Christmas.

While you're reading that, here's a link to my favorite Christmas song, The Holy Child- by Afterglow.

In my opinion- this truly is "the most wonderful time of the year!" ... Now if only it would snow. Here's to hoping for a white Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. The day after Thanksgiving is my FAVE day of the year! We must have the same Madre that made us love it so much or something! So fun!

    ReplyDelete