Blog Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Favorite Scripture

"2. For verily I say unto you, blessed is he that keepeth my commandments, whether in life or in death; and he that is faithful in tribulation the reward of the same is greater in the kingdom of heaven.
3. Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.
4. For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand."
- D&C 58: 2-4

2 comments:

  1. E-mail from my mom in response to my post, that I'm pasting here so that I can always have it:

    Hey Babe,

    I love these scriptures, too. Hopefully, we can endure to the end, and be together as a family FOREVER! That will be reward enough for me, to be together forever with family, friends and Christ. I LOVE YOU TONS, and TONS and TONS!!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that we have had a convo about this before, but these too are some of my most favorite scriptures. They give me so much hope & fill me with the spirit in difficult times.

    ReplyDelete