Blog Background

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paige's Wedding

One of my best friends got married on July 14th. I was one of her bridesmaids. While it was a long day (weddings always are, aren't they?), it was also a really great day and I was so honored and grateful to be a part of it all. Her and her husband have been dating off and on ever since the summer before 9th grade. This wedding was a long time coming. ;) I hope they're so happy together and I wish them all the best!
My talented sister, Laura, did my hair and make-up for the wedding. This was her trick to prevent getting make-up all over my WHITE shirt. While effective, it looks hilarious. At least, it does to the 2 of us...
We've been friends since elementary school! I love her!! I can't believe she's a married woman now! 

I just had to include this picture because I thought her hair was GORGEOUS! Sure wish I knew how to do this- or that my hair was long enough for someone to do it on my hair. Alas- I'll just admire hers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment